Back from the ashes | Coeur d’Alene Press
Commercial spaces are leased on the ground floor of the building under construction (replacing the one that burned down) in Fourth and Lakeside.
The occupants will be an engineering company, an organic space, skin care, massage and medicine, and a casual fast food restaurant with outdoor seating.
The second floor will feature eight apartments with a mix of studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom spaces. Anyone interested can log on to DLRproperties.net as it nears completion in early 2022.
Allergy Free Air opens downtown
A new office for Allergy Free Air has opened in Suite 500 of the 500 N. Government Way complex near downtown.
Marketing the Hyla product, owner Jerrod Escritt and business associate Kaden Beck help families with allergies, asthma and respiratory problems by appointment from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
“Our product absorbs all allergens and pollution in the home and filters them through a gallon of water to provide a healthier lifestyle,” said Escritt.
Telephone 712-309-8837. Visit www.hyla-usa.com.,
Roasted Coffee Opens in Dalton-Government
With plenty of drinks and fresh baked goods, Roasted Coffee Co. opened in a former cupcake store at 233c W. Dalton Ave. (at Government Way).
Danielle Touchton and McKenna Murray’s mother-daughter team and assistant manager Jordan Fonville offer hot, iced or mixed espresso drinks, ice cream mixes, kid-friendly drinks, puppy cups, fresh baked goods Rustic CDA and daily and weekly specials with military, first responder and student discounts with scheduled deliveries.
The hours are from 5.30 a.m. to 6 p.m. on weekdays and from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays. They also have a place at Pleasant View and Riverbend at Post Falls. Call 208-518-1555. Visit www.roasted-coffee-co-cda.business.site.
Four shops in the new Lucille building
With 800 square feet of space remaining, four businesses are slated for the Lucille building under construction at 2605 N. Fourth St., just north of Verizon.
Opening in early 2022, planned venues include Heirloom (custom wedding dresses), Refined Salon (hair), Stylus Wine & Vinyl Bar, and Northwest Construction Management.
The owners are Chad Oakland and Dan Stubbs. For more information, call Oakland at 208-7040-2000 or Josh Beebe at 208-699-7980.
Now the Tidbits
- HeatPraxia Saunas open at the southeast corner of Fourth Street and Sherman Avenue.
- Valley Roots is new at 1001 Spokane St., Post Falls.
- A building permit for the old Shopko building called “Sportsman & Ski”.
- HDR Engineering leased premises from Riverstone.
- The Prairie Xpress gas station and convenience store will be located at the northwest corner of Prairie Avenue and Government Way.
- A sign on the south side of Fifth Avenue at the Sherman intersection reads “Best Life CdA Coming Soon”. Any help with that one?
- A sign on Wayne Drive in Hayden reads “Future home of Blue Chip Chiropractic”.
- Northwest Specialty Hospital is expanding to 1551 E. Mullan Ave., Post Falls.
- The Open Arms Real Choice Clinic will be moving from 1800 Lincoln Way to 8056 N. Wayne Drive in Hayden.
- Metro Express Car Wash is building a new large space in the northwest corner of Highway 41 and I-90.
- Lone Mountain Farms & Brewery will have a new niche in the development of the Lancaster market at US 95 and Lancaster Road.
- Consign Furniture has a “coming soon” sign southwest of the US 95-Lancaster Road intersection.
- The Renew Aesthetics & IV Hydration Bar will be relocating from 515 Fourth St. to 1101 W. Ironwood Drive in January.
- An express outdoor car wash is under construction in the 3400 block of Seltice Way in Post Falls.
- Black Lodge Brewing will soon open on Third Street downtown.
- The Rebel Junk Shoppe at 2424 N. Fourth St. will be expanded to become a street side location.
- Bruchi Quick Service Restaurant is planned in a new building north of the corner of Highway 41 and Mullan Avenue.
- The new Dairy Queen at 513 W. Hayden Ave., just west of US 95, will open at the end of November.
- The old Ugly Fish restaurant building will be a Berkshire Hathaway Realty in Riverstone.
- Watch for the construction of the Vantage Point Brewery across from Michael D’s Eatery on Coeur d’Alene Lake Drive.
- Pedego electric bikes arrive at Riverstone.
- Kaffee Meister will be at 9212 Government Way.
- A Sweet Lou’s restaurant and a Grease Monkey car park will be at the crossroads in Athol.
- The Gathered Restaurant is new on Spokane Street in Post Falls.
- The Lucille building under construction at 2605 N. Fourth St. will have five commercial suites.
- The TownPlace Suites by Marriott hotel will be built at the location of the Outback Steakhouse, at the southeast corner of I-90 and Northwest Boulevard.
- Several steel storage buildings will be constructed at 3758 W. Hanley Ave. (excluding Atlas Road) for Hern Ironworks.
- New locations coming to Silver Lake Mall include Nailed It, Customs Laser Engraving, All Fired Up, Crime Scene Entertainment, and American Heritage. Black Sheep will soon be opening its doors in the old Penney location.
- A Sarah Hamilton Face location will be at 2120 Northwest Blvd.
- A new commercial and residential building will be constructed at Government Way and Davidson Ave.
- Watch for major changes with the Burger Bunker and Bunker Bar on Spokane Street in Post Falls.
- A new building for Linden Coffee Co. is under construction at 1502 N. Third St.
- A new gas station will be located in the northeast corner of Atlas in Seltice.
- We have rumors of new Costcos in Hayden and State Line and of a Trader Joe’s in Coeur d’Alene. We’ll see.
- A large storage complex and a new headquarters for Steel Structures of America are under construction next to Highway 41.
- The Den will be a new tavern at 761 N. Idaho St., Post Falls.
- My Nails & Spa will be on Canfield Ave.
- The CD’A Corner Store adds kitchen and dining to the city center.
- Takara restaurant will be in the city center.
- Schmidty’s Burgers will be at 1524 E. Sherman Ave.
- Napa Auto & Truck is building a new location in Rathdrum.
- Coeur d’Alene Nissan will have a major addition to its building off the US 95.
- Watch for a new apartment building at 128 W. Neider Ave., across from Safeway.
- The Mountain Goat Lounge is under construction and is connected to the downtown Moose Lounge.
- The Lake Coeur d’Alene Inn is under construction on Coeur d’Alene Lake Drive between Mullan Avenue and Michael D’s Eatery.
- It’s interesting that we were saying “Oh boy! “,” Oh, man! And “Hey, you guys!” And the females?
- Contact Nils Rosdahl at [email protected]