Ladies Day Out 2021: Shop, Sip and Stroll This Thursday in Downtown Appleton | WFRV Local 5
(WFRV) – Today’s Retail Therapy invites you to shop, sip and stroll.
Appleton Ladies Night is this Thursday and it’s not too late to plan your night out. Local 5 Live met some of the stores participating in this great event as well as details on how you can enjoy the night.
Ladies Night Out is Thursday, October 7 from 4 to 9 p.m. in downtown Appleton. For more details, visit appletondowntown.org.
THURSDAY 7 OCTOBER 2021: 4 pm-9pm
ENJOY A FUN NIGHT FOR THE LADIES! FOR YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS FOR SHOPPING, SIP AND WALKING!
Ladies Night Out: Shop, Sip and Stroll is back this fall, featuring:
- Downtown shopping with promotions and in-store activities just for you
- Wine Walk: Taste wine samples in your souvenir glass as you stop and shop at unique boutiques, specialty stores and more
- Gift bag containing special coupons and offers to use throughout the night, prizes and more!
For only $ 25 on Thursday, October 7, 2021, enjoy a day with your girlfriends in downtown Appleton that will be filled with everything you LOVE!
Register at Appleton Downtown Inc. (333 W. College Ave. Ste 100) to receive your Swag bag, bracelet and more! Registration will be open from 3.30 p.m. to 6.30 p.m. It’s a 21+ event. The credentials will be verified before you receive your bracelet. No wristband, no wine and food samples while shopping.
After the party, be sure to continue exploring the over 70 boutiques and over 70 pubs, clubs and restaurants, many of which will have specials in your goodie bag!
Buy your tickets from WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 15 (Limited quantity available) at one of these locations:
- Beatnik Betty’s Resale Butik, 214 E College Ave
- Cedar Harbor, 611 N. Morrison St.
- Eco Candle Co., 123 E. College Ave.
- Hoot & Company, 103 E. College Ave.
- J. Hawkinson Clothiers, 10 College Ave (inside downtown)
- La Belle Maison, LLC, 229 E. College Ave.
- Lillians of Appleton, 115 E College Ave
- Boutique Olive & Rose, 121 E. College Ave
- Poppy Avenue Boutique + Clean Beauty Bar, 161 S. Riverheath Way, Ste 2600
- Trout Art Museum, 111 W College Ave
- The Vintage Garden, 119 E College Ave
Make it a real getaway with friends and spend the night!
The Red Lion Hotel Paper Valley, the Copper Leaf Hotel and the Courtyard by Marriott are all in the downtown and waterfront district!