The easiest way to remove gel polish at home, according to manicurist Tanya Barlow
This story first appeared on Ensemble. You can read the original version here.
To the uninitiated, this seems like an impossible feat to achieve at home. Manicurist Tanya Barlow is there to hold your (manicured) hand throughout the process.
The application of gel polish in recent years has seen the art of manicure go beyond simple maintenance and become a new form of self-expression.
But ugh, the interview can be overwhelming. Especially for those who cannot make regular visits to the salon.
Manicurist and makeup artist Tanya Barlow is one of Aotearoa’s most respected and visionary manicurists, and she’s there to hold our (imperfectly manicured) hands throughout the process.
* Is Charlotte Tilbury’s makeup and skincare worth the hype?
* The nine positive beauty trends on our radar
* Tanya Barlow’s step-by-step morning skincare routine for glowing skin
* The reformed guide for addicted manicurists to repair their nails
What you will need for at-home makeup removal:
- A nail file
- Nail pad
- A cuticle pusher or orange stick
- Tin foil
- Cotton pads
- Cuticle oil
- … and patience.