Upgrade your nail game with Japonesque’s gentle summer manicure
This sweet and pretty summer ombre mani, created by Hannah Lee @hannaroxite, is really easy to create at home.
1. Cuticle Nipper: Hand-sharpened blades meticulously remove cuticles and nails.
2. Nail tool: Push gently back cuticles and cleans under the nails.
3. Cuticle Scissors: Hand-sharpened blades move away from the skin to cut cuticles safely.
4. Fingernail and fingernail Mower: Features curved blades that hug the free edge of the nail.
5. Trade fair advice: Medium grain, padded surface shapes nails for a smooth, even finish.
1. Apply a gray base color to all nails.
2. Line each nail with clear tape.
3. Apply a thin strip of nail polish to a makeup sponge in this color order; gray, pink, dark pink, gray.
4. Dab the color on each nail to create the shadow ect.
5. Apply a top coat.
6. Remove the tape and clean the skin with acetone and a cotton swab.
For more inspiration, visit Japonesque on Instagram.